241Fw: A New "Jerry Remembers"

  • American News
    Apr 27 12:38 PM

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: American News <american_news_2008@...>
      To: "american_news@yahoogroups.com" <american_news@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 9:09 AM
      Subject: A New "Jerry Remembers"

      The American News Commentary

      A personal memo from Jerry Beavan to
      readers of American News Commentary

      Well, another fortnight, or two weeks, has
      elapsed, and it's time for another "Jerry
      Remembers." This will be #6, and we hope
      you continue to find them interesting.

      To read this installment of this new series, click

      And all going well, we'll have another "Jerry
      Remembers" in a couple of weeks -- May 11.

      Thanks for taking a look; I hope you enjoy it.

      Jerry