238A new "Jerry Remembers"

  • American News
    Apr 13, 2012
      The American News Commentary

      A personal memo from Jerry Beavan to
      readers of American News Commentary

      I very much appreciate the response to this
      series of "remembrances" -- it can only be
      described as "enthusiastic." At 93 there are
      so many things to remember, and I really
      subscribe to the familiar word of advice:
      "Don't count the years; count the memories."

      So here, just a fortnight after #4, is #5, at:

      Click on that link . . . and I hope you enjoy
      this one. All going well, #6 should be coming
      your way on April 27.
      Jerry
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic