235A new "Jerry Remembers"

  • American News
    Mar 30, 2012
      The American News Commentary

      A personal Memo from Jerry Beavan to
      readers of American News Commentary

      Based on your enthusiastic response to
      this by-weekly (or "fortnightly," for our
      British friends) feature, I am encouraged
      to continue -- so this is the announcement
      that #4 in the series of "Jerry Remembers"
      is available by clicking on this link:

      I continue to hope that you will find this one
      interesting, and even thought provoking.

      Thanks for taking a look; I hope you enjoy it.

      Jerry
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic