Hello Graham, I have precisely the SH 2200E; the E suffix indicates conformity to the Euro standards. Two days ago, I reviewed my SH booklet: in the 2200E, theogedm688
Bill On our boat there are a couple of strings that run down the length of the mast from top to the bottom on the port side to behind the inspection window -ronpische
I have a whistle/hailer/fog horn that I want to mount under the radar. I have the bracket to mount it. I am hoping to save some time by learning from otherssvbebe
Membership is restricted--to join you'll need to include an email address that the Amel Yacht Owners Group moderator can respond to. Please follow directions to 'sign in', or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This group rejects public advertising, please refrain from broadcasting your professional activity.
- Nov 3, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.