Paul, It depends on what the upholstery is. Some upholstery, like Ultrasuede, should NOT be steam cleaned. Ultrasuede is a fabric made by electrostaticallysvbebe
Put it in the washing machine on a cool wash. If it comes out streaky do it again and it will come out like new. When you refit it, allow the material to beseafeverofcuan
Have any one of you any experience in steam cleaning the upholstery by yourself. Our upholstery is rather dirty and to save money I thought of purchase asykerpa
Membership is restricted--to join you'll need to include an email address that the Amel Yacht Owners Group moderator can respond to. Please follow directions to 'sign in', or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This group rejects public advertising, please refrain from broadcasting your professional activity.
- Nov 3, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.