It was me that had the substantial ingress in the lazarette. I thought it was the plug (central in the Santorin) and I was able to unscrew it while in theparkianj@...
If The plug in the stern locker is the same as the one in the port bow locker it is a npt thread. In the bow locker I installed a brass pipe plug with a squarekimberlite1212
Kent, I think that you have two issues. Heating element and wrong wiring.I agree with Eric that there is leakage between the green yellow A/C wire and one ofsvbebe
Membership is restricted--to join you'll need to include an email address that the Amel Yacht Owners Group moderator can respond to. Please follow directions to 'sign in', or send an email to: email@example.com
This group rejects public advertising, please refrain from broadcasting your professional activity.
- Nov 3, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.