Hi, I was thinking of having the bottom of Kimberlite stripped and painted. I have been using ablative paint for the last 13 years and the bottom is no longerkimberlite1212
I know this stuff probably belongs in another thread. Let me clarify that a little better. Boat was listed by owner. We had already arrived at aecole2020
Aware there will be tax, i.e. ad velorum tax. Same situation with a car. In Georgia, buy a car casual sale (no dealer), no sales tax due. Buy from aecole2020
Membership is restricted--to join you'll need to include an email address that the Amel Yacht Owners Group moderator can respond to. Please follow directions to 'sign in', or send an email to: email@example.com
This group rejects public advertising, please refrain from broadcasting your professional activity.
- Nov 3, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.