Hi. I have a near new tmd22 turbo sitting in my cupboard. As part of my attempts to get my engine going I bought and installed. Shortly there after I gave email@example.com
I am probably taking your suggestion of taking off your turbo way more seriously than the spirt in which you made it but here goes... Just so you have thebill_9895
Thank you for your advice. I will definitely exercise the engine at high RPMs regularly once I get this sorted. Alexandre, my best wishes to you. Hang inpwschofield
Membership is restricted--to join you'll need to include an email address that the Amel Yacht Owners Group moderator can respond to. Please follow directions to 'sign in', or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This group rejects public advertising, please refrain from broadcasting your professional activity.
- Nov 3, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.