Super Maramu for sale in Barcelona

  • Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      I have a friend in the Barcelona area that has a well cared for Super Maramu, hull #288, that is going on the market soon. He can be contacted at jaume"at"bionic.es. He is not a member of the Amel Owner's Group.

      I know it is VAT paid and currently in Barcelona. I also know that it has been well maintained by its current owner. I last saw this Super Maramu in Cochin, India in February 2011. I have no other details.

      Best,

      Bill
      BeBe, SM2k, #387
      Currently Naxos, Greek Islands