Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM319 A good nights sleep

  • Ian Shepherd
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2003
      Hi John & Anne,

      thanks for all the good ideas. I have one query concerning the aft cabin bed modification. I don't know whether the single berths layout has storage under each bunk, but my double certainly does. I would miss this very useful space if it were to be made inaccessible by the new bed slats. Did you find a solution to this potential problem?

      Pleasant Dreams

      Ian Shepherd

      "Crusader: SM2000 #414