Re: Servicing the bow thruster and replacing the prop seals on a Santorin

  • joemac4sail
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
      Hi All
      While doing various jobs renovating my home, I've started to use You Tube, to help expand my knoledge on some of the jobs required As I'm about to get involved in a big service on our Santorin Khamsin B, I'm wondering if anyone out there, has filmed themselves doing any of the major service jobs on Amels and if they would consider putting them on You Tube.

      Regards Joe McDonnell
    • H. Müller
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
        www.internationalyachtservice.de.tl