Crash bar/Bose speakers

  • asm283
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi

      I purchased the crash bar to install on my SM #283. I am not exactly
      sure of the best location to install it. Some of you have this
      feature on your boats. It would be great if you can desribe to me the
      location and installation done by Amel. Better yet post a picture.

      On another subject, I want to install the Bose speaker system on my
      boat. Does anyone know if I need to install an amplifier or will the
      standard radio work by itself.

      Thank You

      Vito Ciaravino

      ASM 283

      Wanderer
    • kimberlite1212
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
        Vito,
        i have both.
        give me a call 631-423-2000.
        eric
        --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, asm283 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > I purchased the crash bar to install on my SM #283. I am not
        exactly
        > sure of the best location to install it. Some of you have this
        > feature on your boats. It would be great if you can desribe to me
        the
        > location and installation done by Amel. Better yet post a picture.
        >
        > On another subject, I want to install the Bose speaker system on
        my
        > boat. Does anyone know if I need to install an amplifier or will
        the
        > standard radio work by itself.
        >
        > Thank You
        >
        > Vito Ciaravino
        >
        > ASM 283
        >
        > Wanderer
      • scentstone
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
          Dear Eric,

          Could you give answers (small) online in the way to be seen by other
          members ?
          Many thanks
          Fred

          --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, kimberlite1212