[Amel] Re: Brushes for Leroy-Somer furling and outhaul motors (24 v, 25 amp)

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2010
      Ahhhh- success !!!! For anyone looking for these brushes, here is the contact info: rnadeau@...

      It seems Leroy-Somer is owned by Emerson Electric (offices in St. Louis and Montreal)..........Mr. Nadeau is the inside sales guy. There are affiliates, departments, and a baffling array of people I had to deal with to find him but this is THE GUY.
    • Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2010
        Do you mind posting the address as rnadeau "at" whatever it is.com.

        Yahoo striped the email address from your posting.

        Thanks,

        Bill
        s/v BeBe, SM2k, #387
        Currently Phuket

        --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas" <thomas.kleman@...> wrote:

        > Ahhhh- success !!!! For anyone looking for these brushes, here is the contact info: rnadeau@...
        >
        > It seems Leroy-Somer is owned by Emerson Electric (offices in St. Louis and Montreal)..........Mr. Nadeau is the inside sales guy. There are affiliates, departments, and a baffling array of people I had to deal with to find him but this is THE GUY.

      • Thomas Kleman
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 7, 2010
          rnadeau@...