Insurance

  • danscoggin
    Message 1 of 49 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hi, I am taking delivery of hull #430 Nov. 17th. I am in the process
      of shopping for insurance. The Lauderdale broker Joel suggested says
      that his carriers require three or more crew for offshore passages.
      Does anyone know a good carrier that insures couples making offshore
      passages?

      Thanks, Dan
    • Germain Jean-Pierre
      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 28, 2014
        Thank you Alain.  Private email sent.

        Jean-Pierre Germain

        On 28 Jun 2014, at 07:30, alainfeuillet@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello Jean-Pierre,
        if you are french and if you have a Federation Française de Voile license then you have a much cheaper scheme with them. I left Lassée who was the best of standard insurers for this insurance scheme beginning of this year.
        Contact me directly by mail if  you are interested. alainfeuillet_at_laposte.net
        Welcome to the "gang"
        Alain
        (PILGRIM SM#26)