Insurance

  • danscoggin
    Message 1 of 73 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hi, I am taking delivery of hull #430 Nov. 17th. I am in the process
      of shopping for insurance. The Lauderdale broker Joel suggested says
      that his carriers require three or more crew for offshore passages.
      Does anyone know a good carrier that insures couples making offshore
      passages?

      Thanks, Dan
    • Courtney Gorman
      Message 73 of 73 , May 15
        Hi Dean the Boat is in the US now until December when we will head to the Caribbean
        Thanks for your input!!

        From: "'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: 5/12/17 2:32 PM (GMT-05:00)

        Courtney,

        I agree with Alen and I believe that Velos may be the best solution available today for Americans sailing across oceans. Write Velos at Insurance"at"velosgroup.co.uk and tell them that you have an Amel 54 which is one model newer than BeBe. They seem to love Amels.

        Best,

        CW Bill Rouse
        Admiral, Texas Navy
        Commander Emeritus
        Amel School www.amelschool.com
        720 Winnie St
        Galveston Island, TX 77550

        On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 10:55 AM, Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi Colin,
        Thank you so much for the information I really appreciate your insight.
        Sincerely
        Courtney