Fresh water accumulator tank Super Maramu #391

  • johnabo2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
      I have the 2003 Amel fitted large stainless steel fresh water accumulator tank with the amfa pump mounted on top.

      I would like to re pressurize the tank by pumping some more air into it.
      However I cannot find the air valve anywhere on the outside of the tank. I know this is an option because there is a label on the outside advising me to do so.

      Does anybody know where the air valve might be?

      Thanks
      John
    • sabbatical3
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
        John:

        Reach behind the tank. There is a smooth metal cone that unscrews. The valve is behind it.

        Mark
        Sabbatical III, ASM #419
        currently in Brisbane, Australia

        --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, johnabo2003 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > I have the 2003 Amel fitted large stainless steel fresh water accumulator tank with the amfa pump mounted on top.
        >
        > I would like to re pressurize the tank by pumping some more air into it.
        > However I cannot find the air valve anywhere on the outside of the tank. I know this is an option because there is a label on the outside advising me to do so.
        >
        > Does anybody know where the air valve might be?
        >
        > Thanks
        > John

      • johnabo2003
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010