Hull wear from swim ladder

  • svcharisma
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      On our Mango, we use the pivoting swim ladder extensively as we are almost always at anchor. There is a significant groove now in the hull where the folding support from the ladder holds the ladder off the hull. This does not apply to Super Maramus, as their ladders do not swing, but would apply to Mangos and Maramus, maybe some others. I'm wondering if anyone has done a retrofit to reinforce the hull where the ladder rubs?

      Alan
      Mango #62 "Charisma"
      Savusavu, Fiji