Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Peter Grimm's 110% Caribbean Jib

  • Hanspeter Bättig
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      Hello Gary
      Have you more precisely mesurements (mybe in meters) for the bespoken cloth Jib.
      How is the weather in secret harbor?
      Greetings from Switzerland
      Hanspeter Baettig
      SM s/v hull #16
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
        Hello Hanspeter:

        The weather is usually always good in Grenada. I do not know the
        dimensions of the sail. Evidently Peter Grimm has done many of these
        and has the dimensions and materials for the Maramu line of boats.
        The cloth is 9.5 oz sailcloth (I presume Dacron) with UV sacrificial
        white perimeter. It is a 110% jib. He has an e-mail address that I
        can get for you if you are interested.

        Sincerely, Gary Silver

        --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Hanspeter Bättig
        <hanspeter.baettig@b...> wrote:
        > Hello Gary
        > Have you more precisely mesurements (mybe in meters) for the
        bespoken cloth Jib.
        > How is the weather in secret harbor?
        > Greetings from Switzerland
        > Hanspeter Baettig