Hot Water Leak - Sharki

  • Roy Duddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      Do any of you know how the hot water line passes from the galley sink to
      the sink in the mid-ships head? My pressure hot water system seems to be
      leaking somewhere between the two locations. Is the line glassed in or
      is there a raceway for it?

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Roy

      Sharki #123

      Unwineding

      Roy Duddy

      Duddy Law Offices, PLLC

      231 North Amherst Road

      Bedford, NH 03110

      603-472-8500

      603-472-7333 Fax

    • amarsini
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
        In my Sharki 144 the water went from the engine room to the mid-ships head with two copper pipes, under the wood-floor, under the left side of the table, and they were glassed into the frames of the hull. They arrived under the
        fiberglass floor of the toilette and came out behind the sink.
        I changed them with new rubber pipes, especially made for high temperature.
        I hope this will help.
        ciao

        Alberto

        --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Roy Duddy" <RDuddy@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone,
        >
        > Do any of you know how the hot water line passes from the galley sink to
        > the sink in the mid-ships head? My pressure hot water system seems to be
        > leaking somewhere between the two locations. Is the line glassed in or
        > is there a raceway for it?
        >
        > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Roy
        >
        > Sharki #123
        >
        > Unwineding
        >

        > Roy Duddy
        >
        > Duddy Law Offices, PLLC
        >
        > 231 North Amherst Road
        >
        > Bedford, NH 03110
        >

        > 603-472-8500
        >
        > 603-472-7333 Fax

      • Roy Duddy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
          Alberto,

          Thanks for the prompt response. That arrangement appears to be the
          identical installation on my Sharki. I will run 2 new lines to the head.

          Roy

          <mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com> , "Roy Duddy" <RDuddy@...>