rpm/speed

  • sailw32
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Could someone advise me if this is about normal:I have a SM clean
      bottom, fixed prop and a TMD22a. Results of a recend speed run in calm
      water were. RPM 2200 /7.0 sog. -2500/7.5 - 2900/8.4 Also 2900 rpm was
      the max I could get at full throttle. Thanks,Pat
    • Annsofie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
        Hi Pat
        I think your rpm/speed is quite normal.
        We have a Max prop and a TMD22b and have almost the same rpm/speed.
        Except that we can get 3300 rpm and just above 9 knots.

        Regards
        Jonas & Annsofie
        Lady Annila

        --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "sailw32" <sailw32@...> wrote:

        > Could someone advise me if this is about normal:I have a SM clean
        > bottom, fixed prop and a TMD22a. Results of a recend speed run in
        calm
        > water were. RPM 2200 /7.0 sog. -2500/7.5 - 2900/8.4 Also 2900 rpm
        was
        > the max I could get at full throttle. Thanks,Pat

      • Dr. Seidel