Micron 33 alternative(s)

  • closereach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2007
      I'll be hauling out shortly for bottom painting. I've had excellent
      service (5 years on one application of two coats) from Micron 33.
      Since Micron 33, as a tin-based paint, isn't available any longer I'll
      have to remove this paint, or use a barrier coat of Micron 55, if I
      want to move on to Micron 66. At any rate what type of performance
      have other owners received from their bottom paint?
      Thanks
      Richard
      SM "Spice"