RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel 54 - Electronic Options

  • Shann, Mark V
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi, I have also installed a twinscope in a Maramu, using a hard epoxy
      mount custom made to make the sensor stand out and see round both sides
      of the hull, set about a metre in front of the depth gauge and behind /
      offset the speed sensor.

      Works great, no interference and I agree with Gary, almost exclsuively
      used in look ahead mode, when in the Red Sea, super for slow entry to
      reef anchorages and now in Turkey slow entry into crowded small town
      quays.

      All the best, Mark (Synnefoula)