Charter an Amel SM-2000 in Greece

  • Krassopoulos Dimitris
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
      As I have recently sold all my other business interests in Greece, I wish to
      advise all of you that you can Charter ALMA LIBRE SM-2000 ( 2002 Model) in
      Greece. I believe that this a good opportunity to charter the boat in Greece
      for sailing in the Aegean Sea which is a sailing paradise.

      More information at www.almalibre.gr/chartering/index.htm . All the details
      and inventory of the boat are at the website www.almalibre.gr I will be
      glad to welcome you onboard and please refer this also to your friends that
      wish to charter a well found boat in this part of the world.

      Regards

      Dimitris Krassopoulos
      dkra@...
    • george bauer
      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2006
        Could you pls send me your tel number as I am
        interested for this summer. Many thanks

        carl bauer
        +44 7767 291 048
        --- Krassopoulos Dimitris <dkra@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        As I have recently sold all my other business
        interests in Greece, I wish to
        advise all of you that you can Charter ALMA LIBRE
        SM-2000 ( 2002 Model) in
        Greece. I believe that this a good opportunity to
        charter the boat in Greece
        for sailing in the Aegean Sea which is a sailing
        paradise.

        More information at
        www.almalibre.gr/chartering/index.htm . All the
        details
        and inventory of the boat are at the website
        www.almalibre.gr I will be
        glad to welcome you onboard and please refer this also
        to your friends that
        wish to charter a well found boat in this part of the
        world.

        Regards

        Dimitris Krassopoulos
        dkra@...