Amel supermaramu wanted

  • ohturoey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      hi and happy new year to everybody
      we are a young couple that are looking for a supermaramu, and we are
      thinking that there might be many that is not listed through the
      internet and brookers so we are also trying this way, and there might
      be somthing to save for bouth parts with a private sale compare to
      what a brooker charge today.

      Best regards
      Maria & Ove
    • Ken & Nancy Burnap
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2006
        --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "ohturoey" <ohturoey@y...>
        wrote:

        > hi and happy new year to everybody
        > we are a young couple that are looking for a supermaramu, and we are
        > thinking that there might be many that is not listed through the
        > internet and brookers so we are also trying this way, and there
        might
        > be somthing to save for bouth parts with a private sale compare to
        > what a brooker charge today.
        >
        > Best regards
        > Maria & Ove

        Hello Maria and Ove,

        We have a 2003 Super Maramu, hull number 391, which we indent to list
        with a broker this Spring. If you are interested and want more info,
        please contact me directly at Notrevie@...

        Regards,
        Ken Burnap
      • scorpiostephan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2006
          Maria and Ove,
          Just to let you know that Ive got a 2003 Super Maramu that is hardly
          used.If you would like more info just let me know.
          Stephen

          --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Ken & Nancy Burnap"
          <notrevie@h...> wrote:

          > --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "ohturoey" <ohturoey@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > hi and happy new year to everybody
          > > we are a young couple that are looking for a supermaramu, and we
          are
          > > thinking that there might be many that is not listed through the
          > > internet and brookers so we are also trying this way, and there
          > might
          > > be somthing to save for bouth parts with a private sale compare
          > > what a brooker charge today.
          > >
          > > Best regards
          > > Maria & Ove
          > >

          > Hello Maria and Ove,
          >
          > We have a 2003 Super Maramu, hull number 391, which we indent to
          list
          > with a broker this Spring. If you are interested and want more
          info,
          > please contact me directly at Notrevie@h...
          >
          > Regards,
          > Ken Burnap

        • ove turoy
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 22, 2006
            Sthepen
            Thanks for your reply, but I think your asking price for a 2003 will be a bit out of our budget.

            Best Regards
            Ove

            <notrevie@h...> wrote:

            > --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "ohturoey" <ohturoey@y...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > hi and happy new year to everybody
            > > we are a young couple that are looking for a supermaramu, and we
            are
            > > thinking that there might be many that is not listed through the
            > > internet and brookers so we are also trying this way, and there
            > might
            > > be somthing to save for bouth parts with a private sale compare
            > > what a brooker charge today.
            > >
            > > Best regards
            > > Maria & Ove
            > >

            > Hello Maria and Ove,
            >
            > We have a 2003 Super Maramu, hull number 391, which we indent to
            list
            > with a broker this Spring. If you are interested and want more
            info,
            > please contact me directly at Notrevie@h...
            >
            > Regards,
            > Ken Burnap

            Sailing Sailing yacht Amel Boating sailing