Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] EUTIKIA

  • Roger Banks
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi Charlie

      What colour is the full cover? Any chance of posting photos on the site?

      Regards, Roger
      Message from Roger Banks
      Mobile: 0407 91 4601
      Home: +61 2 6291 4601

    • svmalaika@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
        Don't know how to post photos, but could probably email a few to someone who
        could post them. The cover is white and made of the same material as the
        folding portion of the dodger.

        Charlie
        S/V MALAIKA II
        Barcelona, SPAIN

      • Alain dHYLAS
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
          --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, svmalaika@a... wrote:

          > Don't know how to post photos, but could probably email a few to
          someone who
          > could post them. > Charlie
          > S/V MALAIKA II
          > Barcelona, SPAIN

          Hi Charlie..

          In fact there is one quite easy possibility:
          - 1°) you should open an acount in one Web photo album. Such as:
          http://photobucket.com

          - 2°) on this photo album, you have to download the photos you want
          publish..

          - 3°) On the post where you want to publish a photo, you just need
          post the URL of your photo, such as:

          http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/POIRAUD/Hylas1.jpg

          On some Forums, the photo will show itself.. if not, just click on
          the
          URL to open the photo.. (or cut and copy it..)