Replacement for KIRK Navigation Lights

  • RFC000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      I have to replace the navigation lights (the external part with the green glass and the transparent glass for the rear one) and I would very much like to find replacement identical to the original parts which I have been using so far.

      I asked the chantier but didn't get any answer.

      Does anybody in the club know where I can find these parts or have any useful suggestion?

      Thank you so much.

      Rosario F. Cimmino
      Kirk "Melinou"