RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Louvered Vents

  • David Wallace
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      Alex,

      The Nicoll 100 vents may also be purchased directly from the manufacturer.

      They can be contacted at:
      www.nicoll.fr
      info@...

      The particular model number for the vents on our Maramu is FB111, which has
      a screen on it and closable louvers. I bought five vents in 2001 which cost
      346 francs including delivery to California. I ordered the vents via email
      and paid via credit card.

      Dave Wallace
      s/v Air Ops
      Amel Maramu #104