Keel Bolts on L'Euros

  • seamenseaman
    Message 1 of 169 , Jan 28, 2002
      My first message - I would like to know how the
      keel bolts can be inspected on the Euros - they are
      well buried and the water tank in the keel would seem
      to make this difficult?? All help gratefully
      accepted! <br>We sail in Devon, England and across to
      France in the Summer come and see us...
    • Geoffrey Tyers
      Message 169 of 169 , Jan 11, 2004
        --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Geoffrey Tyers"
        <geoffrey_tyers@y...> wrote:
        > --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, sv_alchemy wrote:
        > > I am seeking replacement light bulbs for the
        > > brass cabin light in the main saloon of my Sharki. The
        > > lamp is made by Poinsard. The bulb is a 12v 25w
        > > bayonet type with two contact points. The base is
        > > approximately .875" (22mm) and the bulb is approximately 1.25"
        > > (32mm)diameter. It is about 2 5/8" high overall. Writing on the
        > > bulb is: SPLENDOR 12V 25W AUSTRIA J4. I haven't been
        > > able to locate such a bulb locally and would
        > > appreciate any help. Thanks!
        >
        > Did anyone get an answer to this request. I have the same need.
        > I also am missing the Port side main cabin aft light fitting .
        > Advice as to a source for one would be welcome.

        I also am missing the port side main cabin light fixture. I have E
        Mailed Amel in France for the supplier but have not yet heard from
        them. Geoffrey Tyers