2nd Autopilote in AMEL 54

  • Christoph Hartung
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2013

      Since I´m going to participate in World ARC 2014, I want to have a second Autopilot installed in my AMEL 54 built in 2007.

      Does anybody have experience what is needed to do and to order for such additional equipment?

      Christoph

      SY FLOMAIDA II

    • jlm@jlmertz.fr
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2013
        I just do this work on CottonBay (SM316)
        I put a hydraulic unit from Lecombre and Schnitt (LS50-20) the Raymarine as 2nd drive ...
        I have also 2 power unit (the original from Amel and the new Raymarine with gyro etc..)

        I RECOMAND YOU this hydraulic unit

        JLM
        on CottonBay