Re: [Amel] SSB installation on Amel 54

  • Anne and John Hollamby
    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 2 2:42 AM
      Hello Peter,
      We are in Sicily and I have been fiddling with things to install AIS so our
      SSB is out of use for a few days. I will Email you again after it is all
      working next week. I might add that we used it a lot in the Caribbean and S.
      Pacific but have not used it for ten years in the Med. We did try the
      cruisers net but it was too boring. John