Mobile broadband Carabbien

  • ladyannila
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      We are planning to sail over to the Carabbien probably in dec 2013.
      Since I am still working I am very depending on the mobile Broadband/Internet.

      I belive that many of you is sailing in that area and can help me out.

      I have search info on the net, and I think that Digicel is the one with the best coverage. But it seems like the only have GPRS not 3G. Is it that bad or have I just not found the right info.
      How is the covarege between the islands?

      Is it possible to use roaming when you change Island /country even if you have a pre-paid SIM card?

      Or is there any better than Digicel?

      Regards
      Ann-Sofie
      S/Y Lady Annila SM #232