AW: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Santorin

  • P. Aebersold
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi Slavko
      I have been evaulating Amel boats recently and have just bought an used
      Super Maramu.
      I have been in discussion with Mr. Rüti from Switzerland for a Santorin.
      This boat is in a very good condition:
      His address: renos@... He must actually be on a boats trip to
      greece.
      Look also at
      www.mysunrise.ch/users/blackrock

      best regards

      Paul

      [P. Aebersold] -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 19, 2004
        Could your recommend how to get this article in English?

        --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "lololjljlj" <domo@s...>
        wrote:
        > You will find an article in the monthly french magazine "voiles et
        > voiliers" http://www.voilesetvoiliers.com/ intitled 38000 milles en
        > Santorin. Voiles et voiliers can be bought any where in france or
        > can be bought on line.
        >
        > emmanuel cocq-hougard
        > french sail instructor and stcw sail deck officer
        >

        > --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "slavko_despotovic"
        > <slavko.despotovic@p...> wrote:
        > > Dear all,
        > >
        > > I am considering buying one of the Amel Santorin currently on the
        > > used boats market. There is not much of the info about this Amel
        > > model. I would appreciate any information, experience, plan....
        > > about this boat.
        > > We currently own Bavaria 40 Ocean. With her we have sailed more
        > than
        > > 4000 miles in Med this year.
        > >
        > > Best regards,
        > >
        > > Slavko
      • joseph mc donnell
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 26 4:25 AM
          As a member of a small cruising club looking at the possibility of buying an Amel Santorin as a replacement for a Beneteau 361. Some members have raised a number of questions that I hope that members of the Amel owners association can help me with, namely
          1. Has anyone replaced a Perkins Prima M50 and if they have with what type of engine
          2. Are there any problems with osmosis with santorins
          3. The leak from the bow thruster seems to be a common problem has it ever proved catastrophic and has it been rectified .
          Having sailed on a Santorin, I found that the versatility and quality of the boat, most suited our club, and with what I have read on this site has just re- inforced
          my belief that the Santorin is the way to go for my club.
          Thanks
          Joe

        • uno.genesis
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 28, 2006
            Dear all.
            I'm looking for an Amel Santorin to buy. Does any body knows of any in
            the market in Kroatia . I will be in the area in September. Please
            advise me.
            Thanks in advance
          • george cerillo
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
              I am in the market for a Santorin that I would like to
              purchase within the next 4 months. Please contact me
              ai gmcerillo@... or 757 348 5667. thank you
              George

              Looking for last minute shopping deals?