Gallant - Super Maramu for sale

  • davidcrisp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Well our two years off are up and the bank manager beckons so we
      must return to work. We have had a fantastic time aboard Gallant,
      our 1995 Super Maramu, and I share the common sentiment of all Amel
      owners - what a boat, as near a perfect design as a sailing boat can
      be.
      Gallant is up for sale. She's in England, ready to go across more
      oceans. Visit our website for details www.familycrisp.com

      Best wishes to all, we'll be back out there again in 5-10 years time.
      David