New owner of a little old Super Mistral

  • Yves Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 6:56 PM
      Hello,

      I'm new in your group and new with my boat (my first one), i'd just
      bought !

      It's a Super Mistral (1970).

      I need anything you have on it, because I'm going in a full
      refection !

      But i did not have any plans, measure , even of the main sail i must
      change.

      I hope some of you will have something for me !

      TIA

      PS: sorry for my english, I'm french :)
    • Patrick LEDROIT
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4 12:09 PM
        I have seen a super mistral at marseille harbour in France. You can
        contact the CNTL.
        Best regards
        Patrick.

        I'm new in your group and new with my boat (my first one), i'd just
        bought !

        It's a Super Mistral (1970).

        I need anything you have on it, because I'm going in a full
        refection !

        But i did not have any plans, measure , even of the main sail i must
        change.

        I hope some of you will have something for me !

        TIA

        PS: sorry for my english, I'm french :)

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Yves Robert
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5 8:28 PM
          Thank you very much, I just wrote them a little message.

          I hope they will find the owner

          Thanks

          Best regards

          Yves