      From: dennis
      To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 6:00 PM
      Subject: [Amel] Replacement anchor and chain

      I recently had my wasi Bugelanker stainless 30kg anchor and 100 metres of chain stolen from my boat in a secure marina here in Ireland (was advised, I should have kept the chain taught, which would have forced them to cut, making it , maybe too much trouble !) Replacing via Amel is very expensive. Does anyone know were i can get replacements either to Ireland, UK or northern France, many thanks
      Dennis Woods IL Flauto Magico SM 2K 408