6398Re: replacement for Thomson Australe 3 220 V washer

  • svbebe
    Mar 1, 2010
      I have located a Thompson supplier in Singapore who has several Thompson models in stock...all the same size as the one installed in the Super Maramu.

      There are several door-to-door consolidator/ocean freight transfer companies in Singapore.

      My initial request-for-quote came back at $1,065USD for the model TX888 which I believe is like the one we have on BeBe, but it is just a washer without the steam-dryer function. Shipping costs would be in addition.

      The following are the specs:
      Thompson Model: TX888
      Name: Top Loading Washing Machine
      • Variable Spin Speed. 100 - 1200 rpm
      • Variable Temperature Control. Cold - 90°C
      • Multl Programme
      • Programme E
      • LCD Display: Spin Speed / Remaining Time / Delayed Start
      • Programmes Options: Rinse Hold / Drip Dry / Prewash / Rinse Plus / Sleekare / Eco Intensive / Express 30 mins / Wool (Gentle
      Rocking Motion) / Silk
      • Progressive Programme Indicators 3 LEDs
      • Door Lock
      • Net Dimensions: H85 x W45 x D60 cm
      • 2200 W / 230 V / 50 Hz Energy Consumption: (Cotton 6kg at 60°C): 1.02 kwh / 48 L / 139 mins
      • Class AA

      Anyone interested in purchasing a new washer and having it shipped from Singapore, please email me at svbebe"at"gmail.com.

      Best,

      Bill
      s/v BeBe, SM2, #387
      Currently Malaysia