3023Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Forward bildge water

  • Roger Banks
    Jun 30, 2007
      Hi Dave

      I think I've reported before that I get water in the same place
      forward, but it's from rainwater coming down the mast. I've tried all
      sorts to stop it, so far without luck. You should find a trail of
      water either from the bowthruster or down the mast compression post
      (even perhaps behind the trim, which is nasty for rot).

      Regards, Roger, Zorba, Mango 28