      From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of drdavegoodman
      Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 3:40 PM
      To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Forward bildge water

      Hi Judy and Eric
      Thanks for your responses.
      Two questions:
      1. Is there any danger of damaging the mechanism that lowers the
      bowthruster if the pin has it fixed in the up position and you forget
      to remove it while lowering the bowthruster?
      2. When adjusting the bowthruster cable, I assume you do that when
      the bowthruster is in the down position?

      --- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com