      From: "hanspeter.baettig@..." <hanspeter.baettig@...>
      To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:35 AM
      Subject: AW: Re: [Amel] Battery Chargers and Inverters Update - Comfort Package

      Steve
      don't worry about installing some batteries in the engine compartment. Older SM's (I guess until # 70) had at
      this time only 4 service plus one starter batteries in the engine room. We had never any problem. Meanwhile I installed
      10 105 ah pieces (Varta) in the compartment cabine like the new SM's. Some timber work to do, and we loosed some very
      nice cupboards there.
      Fair winds
      Hanspeter
      SM#16