Re: [Adults AMC] Center of attention!

  • BykrBabeonWheels@cs.com
    Message 1 of 48 , May 3, 2002
      LOL...... Dan you can keep my name in your lil' black book if it makes you
      look like a stud to your buddies!!!.hahaha..... J/K..... thanks!...

      yours truly,
      Farrah
    • Karen Lassek
      Message 48 of 48 , May 20, 2002
        That confidence came slowly but surely as every day
        went by and I took care of my baby by myself. Fed
        him, changed him, talked to him, held him, burped him.
        And his acceptance of me, needing me to care for him,
        and his unwavering belief as a baby that I would be
        there to comfort him when he cried and meet his every
        need and desire. And I fully believe that even if I
        had had to have help with all the physical things he
        still would've known me as Mommy, as the one to hold
        him and talk to him. Love is the biggest and most
        important thing that a child needs and anyone can give
        that if they want to.

        Karen

        --- TERRY2745@... wrote:
        > Karen,
        > I really believe your acceptance into the mommy
        > world from everyone is
        > because of your attitude! Its obvious you love that
        > child beyond words & you
        > are confident as his mommy & you should be!!!! HAPPY
        > MOTHERS DAY!
        > I hope someday I'll be as good & confident of a
        > mommy as you are!!!
        > ~Theresa
        >
        > In a message dated 5/9/2002 6:07:38 PM US Eastern
        > Standard Time,
        > momserene@... writes:
        >

        > > Something that really surprised me and continues
        > > surprise me is the way people seem to just accept
        > the
        > > fact that I'm his Mom. I live in Nebraska, where
        > > liberal or inclusive ideas are LAST to be
        > accepted.
        > > And here I am, going through parenthood, generally
        > > being accepted for my status as a parent. This
        > > includes my doctors, the hospital, the nurses...
        > > usually they are the worst ones for assuming that
        > > disabled person can't do anything. And I have
        > heard
        > > from several people either on the East or West
        > coasts
        > > that have had really prejudiced things done or
        > said to
        > > them in regards to them having kids. I consider
        > > myself extremely lucky that for the most part the
        > > people I deal with seem to have no problem seeing
        > me
        > > as a parent. One of my professors even wished me
        > > Happy Mother's Day today!!! Wow!
        > >
        > > Karen

        > removed]

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience