Re: [Adults AMC] Bogus?

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002
      Christina, you're baaaaaaad.

      --- chami98@... wrote:
      > So uhm what some of you are saying is that somehow
      > because it was found in
      > sheep it can be genitic in us... so basically from
      > what i'm gathering here is
      > that a human way back when went and had a hay day
      > with a sheep and uhm got
      > pregnant with a child with the genes that can now
      > carry AMC. Ha ha ok a lil
      > morbid, maybe, yes. But I found it really funny.
      >
      > ~~Christina who has an odd sense of humor

      =====
      Dan

      http://www.dango727.com
      AOL IM - Dango727
      Yahoo! - dango727
      ICQ - 145748455

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002
        Christina, hahahahaha u crack me up!!!!
        I have to say its interesting to hear all this! Maybe im the weird one! HAHA
        but I've NEVER been to a Dr to find out the genetics on me, I'm me! nothings
        gonna change that! (some may b sayin omannnnn right now hahaha) but im happy
        with me! & as far as kids, if I have kids & they have amc, well I'll love
        them dearly!! That wont change anything!! I do have to say its all
        interesting though~ but its not gonna change who i am
        ~Theresa :0) the happy go lucky silly blonde :0)

      • reltectec@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002
          Hay, You never know I have some really strange people in my family...couldn't
          put it past them to have done such an unspeakable act...NOT really but hay it
          put a smile on my face!! Good to see you have a way to make me laugh this
          morning.
          Traci
        • lorie smith
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2002
            LOL that was good. I don't have a clue if AMC is genetic or where it actually started. I've heard n read lots of things. All I do know is I have it. So what. I deal with life n what is the same way others have to. I've always believed u have 2 choices. Either just quit or do what ever u have to. I'm not a quitter so I struggle like everyone n do fair. Who cares where it came from? Just deal with what is. Everyone have a wondermous day.
            Lorie
            chami98@... wrote: So uhm what some of you are saying is that somehow because it was found in
            sheep it can be genitic in us... so basically from what i'm gathering here is
            that a human way back when went and had a hay day with a sheep and uhm got
            pregnant with a child with the genes that can now carry AMC. Ha ha ok a lil
            morbid, maybe, yes. But I found it really funny.

            ~~Christina who has an odd sense of humor

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2002
              Thanks! glad you found my lil joke funny and my words actually well put. lol.
              I agree with you as well about the I have it and deal part. Its true. I think
              we all deal and live life how we want, and that, is really all that matters.

              ~~Christina