Re: [Adults AMC] FAO: Theresa & Dan

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2001
      --- Jane <mooshu@...> wrote:
      > I'm dead cheeky and peeked at your websites :o)
      > Really good and nice
      > to put a face to names.

      I'm glad you saw my site. If you're interested in
      seeing other sites of people with amc, check out the
      bookmarks section at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amc_adults
      One of the links there will take you to a directory of
      about 60 web pages all made by and for people with
      amc. I'm in charge of that list and I'm always
      scouring the net looking for more, so if you know of
      any that aren't listed, please let me know.

      =====
      Dan

      http://www.dango727.com
      AOL IM - Dango727