Re: [Adults AMC] A Question!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13 6:52 AM
      Betty, It sounds like you have bronchitis to me! a few years back i really
      had it BAD & got it every winter for about 5 years!!! It was AWFUL I'd cough
      till i drove people crazy 2! & id cough so much id throw up also. The
      medicine the dr gave me was some kinda cough med with codine in it. Hope u
      feel better soon!
      ~Theresa

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19 5:08 AM
        Hi Lorie, welcome 2 the group!!!!!!!
        Im Theresa, 36 with amc & liv in Indiana
        ~Theresa
        <A HREF="www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html">THERESA'S PAGE</A>