Check out Heartsongs by Mattie Stepanek.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      I was at a friends house last night ( helping her with her 12 year old
      daughters slumber party AHHHHHH 6 12 year old girls!!!) anyway she got this
      book & I read some of his poems & HAD 2 share it with all of you. Not sure if
      any of you saw him on the Oprah show a while back but hes an extraordinary
      young man & his poems are WELL worth reading!!!!!!!! His outlook & ATTITUDE
      shows in his work, check it out if you have a chance!
      ~Theresa
      <A HREF="http://vspbooks.com/heartsng.htm">Click here: Heartsongs by Mattie Stepanek.</A>