Hey! How is it going?

  • pumpkingeek7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Well, I'm 19 and from Seattle. This is gonna be a weird post, more
      like an add than a post. I'm writing a book and i need to find
      someone who would want to co-athor the book with me. So, if you're
      about my age, like to travel, use a wheelchair, both physically and
      mentally strong and you're in the Seattle/WA area, please e-mail me.
      I can't say anything else about the book, cause I have some good
      ideas and I don't want people to steal them...not that anyone in here
      would...but just in case. So if you think you fit this criteria,
      write me. Thanks guys!

      ~ Yulia~
      Pumpkingeek7@...