Re: [Adults AMC] Re: chat with other AMC sufferers

  • Annmarie Robertson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hi Jane

      Glad to hear you are just married. Did you find it
      hard from walking to using a wheelchair all the time.
      I only use mine when walking long distances, i cant
      imagine using it all the time. Just now i use crutches
      and jump about.

      Hope to hear from you soon.

      Nokia 5510 looks weird sounds great.
      Go to http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/nokia/ discover and win it!
      The competition ends 16 th of December 2001.
    • footie2001
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
        Hi!!

        Just want to say welcome to all the new people.

        I'm Matt (female) 35 years YOUNG and live in London (UK). I have AMC.

        Just wanted to say that I really don't like being referred to as
        a "AMC sufferer." I do not have never had done suffered as a result
        of AMC. Life is what you make it and if you have the attitude that
        you're suffering then you are going to suffer!!!

        Take Care
        Matt