Re: [Adults AMC] Welcome!!

  • qkuobazoo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hey People ....hello hello...

      I didn't really introduce myself...this is Jannette I'm 26 live in San
      Antonio and have no children..which is okay because i'm not married...YET!!!!

    • avrieldawn@cs.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2001
        Hey Jannette, I'm 25 and live in Lake Charles, louisiana..... I've been to
        san antonio..... What a spaghetti bowl of interstates.. I traveled I410
        seven times around before I figured out where i was supposed to be.lol..
        Never again !!!! LOL beautiful city though. or is it a metropolis?.. oh
        well.. i'm a rambler. Nice meeting you by the way. i look forward to
        chatting with you.

        To the group.. I just landed my first real job..... so a clap of the hands
        goes out to me.. I'm a PR representative/secretary/disability PCA coordinator
        for a place called families helping families. Big responsibility. I'm so
        excited!!!

        Anyway,
        Cheers,
        Farrah
      • veronica
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 3, 2001
          Hello Jannette, my name is Veronica, I live in Ranger. Thats about 4-5 hrs
          from San Antonio..... As a matter of fact, my brothers live there....

        • qkuobazoo@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 3, 2001
            Hey Veronica...nice to meet you...thanks for emailing....
            what part of town does your brother live....

            And Kasi..I lost you I got booted and I didn'tknow your screen name PLEASE
            forgive me dear....

            Jannette

          • Alessia Di Virgilio
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 4, 2001
              Hello
              Congratulations Farrah and good luck with the new
              job!

              Alessia

              --- avrieldawn@... wrote:
              > Hey Jannette, I'm 25 and live in Lake Charles,
              > louisiana..... I've been to
              > san antonio..... What a spaghetti bowl of
              > interstates.. I traveled I410
              > seven times around before I figured out where i
              > was supposed to be.lol..
              > Never again !!!! LOL beautiful city though. or
              > is it a metropolis?.. oh
              > well.. i'm a rambler. Nice meeting you by the
              > way. i look forward to
              > chatting with you.
              >

              > To the group.. I just landed my first real
              > job..... so a clap of the hands
              > goes out to me.. I'm a PR
              > representative/secretary/disability PCA
              > coordinator
              > for a place called families helping families.
              > Big responsibility. I'm so
              > excited!!!
              >
              > Anyway,
              > Cheers,
              > Farrah

              =====
              You can't make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth.

              http://shopping.yahoo.com
            • veronica
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 4, 2001
                hello, you were wondering about what part of San Antonio my brothers were
                in..... They live off of Thousand Oaks.

                Veronica

              • qkuobazoo@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 4, 2001
                  Well, kewl...I live kinda close to sea world which is pretty far from
                  Thousand oaks...But maybe if you are in the area we can have lunch or
                  something.

                • qkuobazoo@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 4, 2001
                    Kewl Veronica...that would be fun!!!

                  • veronica
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 4, 2001
                      that sounds really great. lets make at the riverwalk
                      veronica