Re: [Adults AMC] Digest Number 100

  • Karen Lassek
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2001
      Sorry it's taken me awhile to respond to this...been a
      madhouse around here lately :)

      I used the patches for awhile but they never lasted
      the three days they were supposed to, never found any
      tape to help them stay either. My skin type, rather
      oily, never did lend itself to tape :) Plus, after I
      stopped using them I noticed how tired I had been
      while using them. I was constantly falling asleep
      during the day...at the kitchen table, in class, etc.
      With the MS Contin I do feel tired, but not to the
      point of falling asleep everywhere. I'll keep
      everyone updated as to how it continues to work for me
      (or not work, whatever the case may be :).

      Karen

      === message truncated ===

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1