(no subject)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi!
      I had 2 write 2 all of u & brag about my nephew, i can help myself!! :)
      Michael (thats my nephew) is 14, (15 this week ahhhh) & plays baseball
      (AWSOME pitcher & 1st baseman)(as many of u know) Well the final game of
      allstars his coach set all the kids down & told him how proud he was of all
      of them then said the baberuth division head person (whoever he is lol) chose
      2 kids from our allstar team 2 play 4 the Indiana allstar team! & YESS 1 was
      Michael!! We went up north last weekend & him & the catcher on his team kile
      played 9 innings of baseball & WON!!! :)
      ok had 2 brag, im soo proud of him!!!!
      ~Theresa