Re: [Adults AMC] having childrenq

  • tresenda mayfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Thanks tina That gives me encouragement to have kids cause i wasnt sure for
      the longest time. Is there a way to be able to tell if you can or cant have
      children . If so please let me know
      trisenda

      >From: "TINA" <freddyann28@...>
      >To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Adults AMC] having childrenq
      >Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 17:56:20 -0000
      >
      >i have had 1 child. he will be 10 in November. i had a normal
      >pregnancy. my labor was great. not one problem. my son was 7lbs 12oz
      >21 inches long. my doctor told me cause he was so big, i'd have to
      >have c-section. but i proved him wrong and had my son natural.
      >having AMC didn-t stop me from getting pregnant. i was not scared at
      >all. i did have 3 sonograms, to make sure my son was not affected.
      >and he wasn't. being a mom is great.
      >
      >tina

    • veronica
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        being a mom is great... i thought that i would not be able to at first, but
        then he was born and i discovered different ways of doing things for him.
        hes nine now and in the 4th grade. i may add, hes very smart...

        Veronica R. Lopez