dad

  • TINA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      some of you talked about how your dad's couldn't cope with your AMC.
      My biological father never knew i was born. let alone that i had AMC.
      My mother married when i was 2 to my dad now. he didn't mind my AMC
      and even legally adopted me. he was the one who told me i could do
      anything i put my mind to. growing up was hard as you all know to
      well. i remember one time when i was about 5 years old and i couldn't
      get my socks on by myself. well my dad had me sit down and he
      convinced me i could put my socks on. i threw the biggest fit. my mom
      spoiled me by doing everything for me. well it took me awhile but i
      got my socks on. since that day i haven't let anything stop me.

      tina 28 florida