Re: Marriage & Kids

  • Mooshu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi, sorry for taking so long to reply, but we've been visiting my parents, who have just bought themselves a 36 inch widescreen tv!!

      Karen, I'm married (five months now), no children and no real plans to have any either. A disc problem in my back ten years ago probably makes it unlikely I will have my own. We are both only children and am not that keen to be parents ourselves - seems a lot of hard work!

      Jane, England