Final days to register for conference!!!

  • lalabonita
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2013
      May 28th is quickly approaching!

      There are just 2 days to register for the 8th Annual Arthrogryposis Conference in Las Vegas, NV - July 3-6. 2 days to book your hotel room. 2 days to pre-order your conference T-shirt. 2 days to purchase your dinner for our ALL American cookout. 2 days to purchase a reach for the stars note for your AMCer ! 2 days to purchase a business ad for this years conference program. 2 days to submit your "Then & Now" Photo for the conference opening slideshow and 2 days to submit your artwork for the Awareness Day contest (open to kids 5-16 yrs) !!

      All information can be found at our website or on Facebook (facebook.com/amcsupport)

      http://amcsupport.org/vegas_about.html
    • lalabonita