Happy 20th Anniversary!

  • cpjohns964
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      Happy 20th Anniversary Mid-Atlantic Arthrogryposis Network!!! It occurred to me the other day that I started this group shortly before my oldest daughter was born, 20 years ago! Some of you that have been with the group from the start, like Rob Trout, Jen Hampton, Jeff Person and his Mom, Janet Warfield, will remember that we got this group off the ground by contacting folks via snail mail and by phone. Before the Internet as it now is, was born! Thank you to everyone that has stuck with me through the years! Happy 20th Anniversary Everyone!!!